Successful, previous Mortgage Vintage borrower and experienced “fix & flip” and “fix & rent” real estate investor sought a 1st TD Purchase Loan on this non-owner occupied, SFR investment property in Twentynine Palms, San Bernardino County, CA. Borrower is bringing in $37,500K “skin in the game” cash to close plus investing additional personal funds and labor to complete minor cosmetic upgrades after purchase to fix & flip this investment property.
Exit strategy: sale of property. Investor guaranteed interest on this loan is 6 Months. Recent BPO “As Is” Value: $210K. Borrower intends to list for $260K after minor upgrades completed. Borrower is acquiring this SFR investment property off-market quick sale for $150K on or before October 14, 2022.
What we like about this Trust Deed opportunity:
- Previous, successful Mortgage Vintage Borrower
- Experienced Fix & Flip Real Estate Investor
- 57.14% LTV on As Is BPO Value
- 10.00% Investor Rate
- Estimated Borrower “Skin in Game” by fix & flip listing to sale: $57,500
- 6 months Guaranteed Interest
- SFR Investment Property
- Redfin As Is Value $239k
- $90k Gross Protective Investor Equity on BPO As Is Value before borrower cosmetic remodel completed