Accessory Dwelling Unit Construction Program:
An ADU, or Accessory Dwelling Unit, is defined as an additional unit on a residential lot in addition to the main house (or main multi-family building). Recently in Los Angeles County, Orange County and California as a whole, laws and guidelines regarding ADU’s have been modified to allow for more ADU construction as a way to help solve the CA Housing shortage. The Mortgage Vintage ADU loan program provides purchase and refinance financing for additional dwelling unit construction on owner and non-owner-occupied properties.
Lending Criteria & Guidelines:
- Loan Amounts: $100,000 – $2,500,000+
- Property Type: Single Family – Multi- Family / 1 – 3 ADU’s, OK!
- Loan Type: Business Purpose Ground-up Construction or remodel construction, OK!
- Loan-to-Value: Up to 65% LTV/CLTV on After Repair Value (ARV)
- Terms: 1 to 4 years with Balloon – Interest Only Payments
- Occupancy: Owner Occupied and Non-Owner Occupied – ADU must be a rental
- Underwriting: Equity Driven, Bank Statements, No Tax Returns (other docs apply)
- Property Valuation: Appraisal Required on After-Repair-Value
- Interest Rates: 1sts from 8.50% – 2nds from 9.99%*
- Points & Fees: 2+ Points plus Underwriting & Valuation of $1,995
- Funds Control: Required – Funds Available if permits in place or not yet
- Good to Know: Must comply with City and State ADU ordinances
- “Yes, We Can!”: Low FICO – BK – NOD – Foreign National – Self Employed
Why Mortgage Vintage, Inc.?
Mortgage Vintage, Inc. is a direct hard money lender that originates and funds business purpose loans for real estate investors and business owners. All Mortgage Vintage loans must be secured by California real estate. We provide:
- Same Day Term Sheets – Professional Service
- Easy Loan Submission, Quick Turnaround, 3-7 Day Funding
- Fast, Flexible and Transparent Loan Process
- Over 30 years Financial Industry Experience
- Funding Based on Committed Terms
- Surety of funding through CrowdTrustDeed’s simple and secure online marketplace
- Se Habla Español
Sandy MacDougall – (949) 632-6145 – [email protected]