Owner-Occupied Construction Loan Program:
Owner-occupied construction loans provide financing for both the price of the land and the construction costs associated with building. Whether you are building your home from scratch or under-estimated the costs associated, these loan programs are your answer. Our owner-occupied construction loan programs provide financing for consumer ground-up construction or funds to finish on your single or multi-family home.
Lending Criteria & Guidelines:
- Loan Amounts: $100,000 – $2,500,000+
- Property Type: Single Family – Multi-Family
- Loan Type: Consumer Ground-Up Construction – 1st and 2nd Trust Deeds OK!
- Loan-to-Value: Up to 65% ARV (After Repair Value) or 80% of the LTC (Loan-to-Cost) of construction, whichever is less
- Terms: 1 year or less with Balloon – Interest Only Payments
- Underwriting: Equity Driven, Bank Statements, No Tax Returns (other docs apply)
- Property Valuation: Appraisal Required
- Interest Rates: 1sts from 9.99% – 2nds from 11.50%*
- Points & Fees: 2+ Points plus Underwriting & Valuation of $1,995
- Funds Control: Required
- Good to Know: Great loan if current conventional loan is maturing. 3-Day Right to Cancel does not apply. HUD Counseling is not required.
- “Yes, We Can!”: Low FICO – BK – NOD – Foreign National – Self Employed
Why Mortgage Vintage, Inc.?
Mortgage Vintage, Inc. is a direct hard money lender that originates and funds business purpose loans for real estate investors and business owners. All Mortgage Vintage loans must be secured by California real estate.
- Same Day Term Sheets – Professional Service
- Easy Loan Submission, Quick Turnaround, 3-7 Day Funding
- Fast, Flexible and Transparent Loan Process
- Over 30 years Financial Industry Experience
- Funding Based on Committed Terms
- Surety of funding through CrowdTrustDeed’s simple and secure online marketplace
- Se Habla Español
Sandy MacDougall – (949) 632-6145 – firstname.lastname@example.org